The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #3

Good afternoon! We have another challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. As always the theme is Anything Goes - as long as it's Christmas!

I have made a very simple card, using a die-cut, gold glitter paper, and an embossed sentiment.


The die is by Memory Box, and I glued some gold glitter card behind the entire top piece to give a slightly raised effect when I glued it to the base card. The gold-embossed sentiment is, I think, an old magazine freebie. I doodled a frame around the sentiment using a metallic gel pen.

Thanks for looking, do go and see my teamies' lovely festive creations and join in our Challenge!

love Mags B x

PS Ooops! I scheduled this for 1 am instead of 1pm! Oh dear, what a plonker!!! What a good thing that I checked before bedtime!!!!!

Comments

scrappymo! said…
Very sparkly and lovely!
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Bunny

Little Girls Tea Time

Dream Valley Challenge 45 - Anything Goes!