CRAFT Challenge #419 Inspired by a Film.

Good morning! We have a new Challenge at CRAFT and this week it's Inspired by a Film.

When I first saw this image from sponsor Lacy Sunshine I thought of one of my favourite films, Curse of the Golden Flower which is a melodrama set in Ancient China, and which is gorgeous!

However, the girl in the image is definitely Japanese, so instead I'll link to The Mikado


The papers are snippets, the ribbon and shell embellies are from stash. The image is Koi Fish Dreamer

Our sponsor this week is: Lacy Sunshine


See what my teamies have made to inspire you and check out the films they have linked to - you might find one that's just right for your weekend viewing!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

scrappymo! said…
Beautiful image and beautiful card. I like your design here.
LOVE the Mikado and this card, it's so beautiful.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.