My Time to Craft! #348 Summertime.

Eek! I'm so sorry that I'm late posting this! A busy few days with the Irish Contingent meant I totally forgot. Wot a plonker! (My grandson is adorable, but that's no consolation for you guys!)

Our theme at My Time to Craft! is Summertime! Ice cream! The seaside! Sunshine! Scorchio! Torrential rain! (Well, maybe not the latter, I hope!)

This is one of a pair of birthday cards that I made for a friend's twin daughters:


The image is a very old wooden stamp by Penny Black, and sadly it's out of print. The paper is from an ancient pad that was a magazine freebie. The mat is cut with Spellbinders' Floral Ovals die, and the sentiment is by Lili of the Valley. The stickers are from Paperchase.

I have been keeping to my 'stash diet' as you can tell - I'm trying to use up stuff, which is why so often what I show is no longer available. Apologies, I know it can be frustrating! However, if I don't make the effort I'll slowly be driven out of my craft hovel by the sheer quantity of stuff! I think I have a desk in there, under the heaps of paper, magazines, cardstock etc!!!

Pop over to The Blog and admire the inspiration that my teamies have made!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Very cute Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Loving the image and your chosen background paper, Great for a teen.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.