Dream Valley #167 Add a Sentiment - and a DT Call!

Evening, all! I'm sorry this is so late, it's been a busy day - rather more busy than expected: and thereby hangs a tale.

I want to sort all the linen and get rid of several worn sheets and duvet covers. However, the baby travel cot is still in front of the cupboard, and it's full of baby stuff that needs to be put away first. I have a box to put them in which will go under the bed, but before doing that I had to make room by sorting all the boxes already under the bed and throwing things out.

Do you ever make 'To Do' lists that seem quite reasonable at the time but take a lot longer than expected? That was me today! I have cleared the boxes under the bed and that's all!

I reckon I won't be sorting the linen until Wednesday!!!!!

But now I'm having a sit-down and a cuppa and can tell you about our new Challenge at Dream Valley where our theme is to Add a Sentiment. We also have a DT Call so do check it out!

Our lovely sponsor is the awesome Pink Gem Designs who have some great digis based on the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' posters:


I used Keep Calm and Drink Tea and paired it with some striped paper from stash that includes teapots and fairy cakes. I added Glossy Accents to the hearts and teapots. The pink ribbon is from stash.

Go and see my teamies' pretty 'Sentiment' cards and be inspired!

Thanks for looking, and I'm sorry the post is so long!

love Mags B x

Comments

Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a pretty card for any tea loving friend, love the papers with the little cupcakes and the die cuts with the stitched detail... good luck with the clearing out... have a wonderful week... Megan
KraftyKoolKat said…
Your card is gorgeous Mags. Like your tale but at least you are not like me. I walk into a room and think"What did I come in here for and still can't remember but spot something else that needed doing earlier that I had forgotten!!! Come out of the room still not knowing what I originally went in for!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
After your rushed day the sentiment and the colour of the card is so peaceful and lovely, must have done you good to make it?
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Ha, I totally agree, my tidying ALWAYS looks far worse than before I started!
Great card, your DP was a perfect match for that sentiment!
Great make hunnie, love the papers & that sentiment is perfect for me.....I loves a good cuppa
Hugs xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.