Dream Valley #191 No Squares or rectangles!

Hi, guys! I hope your weekend went well! Ye Olde Manne and I are engaged on a Grand Tidy-Up to get ready for family to come and stay at Christmas! And, no, mid-November isn't too early to start - there's an awful lot of STUFF in this house that needs to go!!

However, there's always time to make a card or two!

Our new theme at Dream Valley is to use No Squares or Rectangles! None at all!!!!!

Our sponsor is Star Stampz and I have used the adorable Snowflake Fairy to make a winter birthday card.


The card base is cut with a Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two die (annoyingly, it seems to be no longer available) and I drew around the inside of the die on some glittered snowflake paper from stash, and cut it out to give a narrow border. I had a co-ordinating gem set from Want2Scrap which adds a lot of sparkle!

I added a ribbon bow and a snowflake charm from my stash, and glitter Nuvo Drops on the snowflakes around the cute girl.

Do join in our Challenge, there is plenty of gorgeous inspiration by my teamies on the blog!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KT Fit Kitty said…
Hello there! This is so pretty! Love the shape and the awesome bling!
KraftyKoolKat said…
Wow Mags this is so pretty & really sparkly.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Love the shaped card,pretty image and all the bling--good luck with the decluttering
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.