My Time to Craft #383 Sketchy Time!

Good morning, my lovelies! It's been a busy day so far, with a hospital appointment for my latest post-cancer checkup, and the good news is I'm still in remission!

Now I can shake off the worry that always lingers before any hospital appointment and tell you all about the new challenge at My Time to Craft which is this fabulous sketch:


While sorting my craft hovel yet again I came across some pre-coloured images from Lili of the Valley - sadly these don't seem to be available, but do check out their newer images, they are lovely!


The papers are digis from Pink Petticoat - now back in business as The Lovely Studio. For the vertical lines I used ribbon from my stash, and I cut out the image and mat with dotted rectangle dies. The glittery snowflake was in my Christmas file, I often make several die-cuts at a time, file them carefully, then forget to use them!!

Anyway, do go and see my teamies' inspiration on the blog, and give the sketch a go!

Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Fantastic news Mags, I am so pleased & relieved at your news. Your card is so so cute sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Love this make hun, the image is so sweet

I am so happy for you, the perfect news to here going into a new year

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a pretty Christmas card for your stash, love the sketch and the penguins. Have a wonderful weekend.. Megan
Lynne in NI said…
That's great news Mags! Im sure its a weight off your shoulders to get that appointment over x
Great job with your sketch, LOTV make the sweetest images :)
crafty-stamper said…
Love the cute image and great layout
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.