Dream Valley #200 All About Bears!

Good morning, my lovelies! Our new Challenge at Dream Valley is so cute, it's All About Bears. Our sponsor is the amazing Dies to Die For I have been a big fan for many years!

At my Church's Toddler Group which I help to run we are a bit low on birthday cards for little boys, so my card for this Challenge is one of several that I'm donating.


I used one of my favourite Lili of the Valley stamps, sadly it doesn't seem to be available any more, but do check out their website and Etsy shop for adorable images!

I paper-pieced all the balloons, adding Promarker alcohol pens to give some shading for dimension, and also Glossy Accents for some shine. I used the 'out of the box' technique, cutting around the tops of the balloons before using a stitched circle die to cut out the image. Then I added fun foam behind the image to give some more dimension.

The papers were hanging around in my stash. I went around all the edges with Broken China Distress Ink. I cut the happy birthday sentiment using a Lawn Fawn die from blue mirri card, cutting it down to fit. I added Wedgewood Blue Nuvo Drops to add some bling.

Take a look at my teamies' adorable creations and be inspired!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so cute & gorgeous Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
SO Adorable, any little one would love it, like us biggies LOL.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.