My Time to Craft #394 Easter or Hedgehogs

Hiya! I hope you're all keeping well and finding time to craft! I've had quite a few busy days recently, and less time in the Craft Hovel, and I really feel the lack! However, it's now the end of term at the Toddler Club and I intend to spend the next few days crafting and listening to CRICKET!!!!! Yay!

We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft to encourage you, our theme is Easter or Hedgehogs I made an Easter card using the Amazing stamp set from the March kit by Simon Says Stamp.


I used various dye inks to stamp the background in bright Spring colours. The daffodil is a layered die by Altenew which came free with a magazine, and although it's not available from Altenew they do have a very pretty Build-a-Flower Daffodil stamp and die set.

The gold-embossed sentiment is a very old stamp! I added orange Nuvo Drops to the banner.

My teamies have made the most adorable creations for you, do go and see!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Love the images and colours to your background Mags, it's so pretty, especially with the daffodil and Easter greetings.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags. I love all the gorgeous stamped colours & that lovely daff stamp & die set image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Lynne in NI said…
What a fab happy card!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.