Dream Valley #202 Only Girls Allowed

Hello, my dearios! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are now rarin' to go!

We have a new challenge for you at Dream Valley - Only Girls Allowed. Our lovely sponsors, Star Stampz and Cute N Crafty. Both have gorgeous girly images, do check them out!

I used Spring Flower from Star Stampz.


The papers are from an old pad by First Edition. I used green mirror card for the scalloped oval, and green glitter peel-offs by Love from Lizi to edge the central panel. The daisy lace and gold gems are from my stash.

My teamies' have done a marvellous job, as usual, showcasing images from our sponsors - do go and see!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
Really cute image and love the lace border -very girly
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Really cute & pretty Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Awww such a lovely girly card Mags x
A really girly card Mags, love the paper and the lace.
Faith x
Mrs A. said…
Great colouring of the image and a lovely design for the card. Love the pink. Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.