Dream Valley #203 Only Boys Allowed!

Hi, guys! It's a Bank Holiday here in the UK, and as is traditional we have grey clouds and showers! All the more reason to get into the craft room, I think!

Last time at Dream Valley we had a girlie theme; this time it's the boys' turn!

Our sponsor is Sheepski Designs and the lovely Andrea is offering a prize of 3 images from her shop. She also gave the DT some fab images to use - check out the Dream Valley blog to see what my talented teamies have done with them!

I used Taking Pics and coloured him with Promarkers then fussy-cut and mounted on foam tape.


I used a Spellbinders Labels Two die to cut spotty paper for the background, and drew round the die onto blue card and cut it out for the mat. The check paper also came from my stash. I found a little black-and-white camera sticker and coloured it to match, then added a Happy Birthday die-cut from Love from Lizi. Finally I added Glossy Accents to the camera apertures.

I'm really pleased how this turned out, I find boys' cards difficult, but the image made it all easy! Thanks, Andrea!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
A fabulous male creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mrs A. said…
What super image and a brilliant card. Hugs Mrs A.
It doesn't look like you have trouble with the male cards Mags, this is fabulous, love the colours and design.
Faith x
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a super card for a lad interested in photography, lovely colouring and papers to match... have a wonderful week... Megan
Lynne in NI said…
You made a great job of your boy's card! That's a fab image, lovely layout too!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.