The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #57

Good morning! We have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where it's always Anything Christmas Goes!

I used papers from an old pad to create 2 cards at once!


The gold embossed stag's head is from Altenew's Festive Silhouettes set. The sentiment fits so neatly between the stag's antlers.


I switched the papers around for the second card. The gold corner stickers are from my stash. I layered everything on some heavy gold cardstock, it has a subtle glitter which doesn't show very well in my photos!

Go and see my teamies' gorgeous creations and be inspired!

Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Two gorgeous creations Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Lynne in NI said…
Well you couldn't have found a more perfect DP Mags!!! Great layouts too, they really show off your lovely stag die :)
crafty-stamper said…
Great B.papers and love the stags head
carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.