The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #59 Always Anything Goes.

Good morning! I hope you're all keeping well. We have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy to entertain you! Get those Christmas crafts done - there is less than 2 months to go until the Big Day!

The late, great Victoria Wood joked that this was the time when her auntie began boiling the water to cook the Christmas sprouts..... My Mother in Law wasn't so extreme, but at Christmas she always boiled the Brussels for a good hour 'to make sure they're cooked through.' They disintegrated into a grey mush, only edible when accompanied with piccalilli. And I don't like piccallili!

Enough of that, here's my card!


I used Operation Write Home sketch 146 for the layout. The papers are from a megapack from Love from Lizi from a couple of years ago. The snowflake background has embossed snowflakes. I used some red mirri card for the horizontal banner.

The adorable image is 'Small Fancy Reindeer,' an old cling stamp from Hero Arts. His red nose is a blob of red Nuvo Drops.

Take a look at my teamies gorgeous creations, there is so much variety that you will be inspired!

Thanks for looking and have a good day.

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I do like the way you have layered everything up with the dark blue matting. Very effective and atractive. So very behind with my Christmas cards this yr. hugs Mrs A.
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is cute & gorgeous Mags. Mum was the same with everything. Greens/Brussels/even meat!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.