Dream Valley #216 Anything New

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Ours was much busier than expected, I got a message from my Dear Daughter on December 20th:

DD: Mum, can the three of us come and stay with you for Christmas?

Me: Yes, of course!

DD: That's good, I've already booked our flight from Dublin on Sunday!

So we did a lot of unexpected food and presents shopping and had a good time with the Grandson and his parents.

Now all is returning to normal, and we are bringing you the first Dream Valley challenge of 2020. The theme is Anything New.

Our sponsor is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps. I have used their delightful AKV House image, I love its quirky look!


The striped paper is from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful pad, and I matched the Copics I used to the paper. The sentiment is an old one from LOTV. I also used some Plum Pudding Nuvo Crystal Drops in the bottom corner.

Do join in with the Challenge - it can be anything New: New Job, New Baby, New Home or New Stash or anything else you can think of!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Mags

It sounds like you had a really lovely, even if it was unplanned, Christmas. Just shows how quickly things can be pulled together doesn't it!

I bet it was a lovely surprise to have your family stay.

Loving your fun new home card. The background matches your image perfectly.

Wishing you all the best for 2020!

Love Jules xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.