My Time to Craft #414 Inspired by Disney

Hello, my dearios! We have a lovely Challenge for you at My Time to Craft which is Inspired by Disney. That is INSPIRED BY... since Disney's images are all copyright, of course, and they come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who uses their images without permission.

So you could be inspired to use Mermaids, or Princesses, or a Chinese theme, or pick a fairy tale and put your own spin on it - just don't use any actual Disney images! And let us know what inspired you, too!

I have a beautiful digi from Sassy Studios (which sadly no longer seems to be trading) called Snow Queen Portrait, which reminds me of 'Frozen.'


For my winter birthday card, which is 5" x 7" for a change, I used shades of blue and white. The papers are from my stash, and long out of print. I layered them on blue and silver mats. I added White Blizzard Nuvo Drops to the centres of the snowflakes, and also to the Queen's hair, but they don't really show in the photo.

The silver-embossed sentiment is from an old Clearly Besotted stamp set. I added 2 snowflakes that came in a pack of 'Table Confetti' from my local supermarket one Christmas.

Go and see how my teamies have used our theme as inspiration for this challenge and come on down and join in!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
So gorgeous Mags & a favourite with the little girls.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Absolutely beautiful, love the image and the card Mags.
Faith x
Great make hun, love this image

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.