Dream Valley Challenges #219 Hand-coloured Image

Hello, my lovelies! We have a new challenge for you at Dream Valley which is to use a Hand-coloured image. Our sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps - go and check out her adorable images! So cute!

For my card I used a fabulous stamp set by Love From Lizi which was in the February card kit but which should be available to buy separately in March. It's huge, and full of the most gorgeous retro flowers!


I stamped this bouquet in black pigment ink and heat-embossed it in clear embossing powder. I used my Inktense Pencils to colour , then fussy cut the image.

The background card has been stamped in Versamark with a little sprig from the same stamp set and also clear heat-embossed. I added the bouquet with foam tape and used some of Lizi's peel-offs as a partial border, then finished it off with Nuvo Drops.

I need to get out my Inktense Pencils more often, I'd forgotten how vibrant the colours are!

Have a look at the gorgeous cards my talented teamies have left to inspire you on the Challenge blog, then get out your favourite colouring medium and a pretty image and join in the fun!

Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

OH! this is Gorgeous Mags, love your colouring and the background, fussy cut? fab work.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Beautifully coloured image and love the stamped background too
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags. Love that background & your fussy cut image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
KT Fit Kitty said…
Your flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful colouring! Love your stamped background!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.