My Time to Craft! #426 Rubber/Clear stamps only - no digis!

Hi, guys! We have another fun Challenge for you at My Time to Craft! which is to Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp - not a Digi! So have a good look through your stamps and pick your favourite!

I have used a sweet image of Viking Tilda from Magnolia. She is in gorgeous red rubber (Magnolia doesn't do digis) and I had forgotten how beautifully it stamps.


"Ho jo to ho! Ho jo to ho!"

When I was 17 I saw the opera 'Gotterdammerung' with Kirsten Flagstadt as Brunhilde. She was a large lady, dressed in a white robe with a horned helmet, spear and shield, and with quantities of glorious red hair. What a voice, too!

So obviously this Tilda had to have red hair!

The papers are from my snippets drawer, I think they resemble the forest and the river Rhine. I made it for a very musical friend who doesn't really 'do' cute, but she likes it!

Go and see my teamies' gorgeous creations, they will inspire you to join in! Remember - No Digis!

Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

How clever of you to put this together, it's just wonderful Mags and I can see why your friend loved it.
Faith x
Just love this make hun, great idea for you friend
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx
KT Fit Kitty said…
Your Tilda card is super cute! Love your papers too! Have a great weekend!
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags & I am so glad it brought back memories to you of when you were 17. We all need good memories.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Pat said…
Great card Mags, love your Tilda stamp, so cute and super background.

Pat xx
aussie aNNie said…
Love this stamp and gosh, gorgeous colouring.x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.