Dream Valley Challenges #224 Our Four-Legged Friends.

Hi, guys!I hope you're all keeping well at this difficult time. I am no longer merely tidying my craft hovel, I am giving it a thorough Spring Clean! It's going to be fantastic when it's all done, but at the moment I'm at the really messy stage of clearing out all the boxes stored under the bed and finding somewhere to put them so I can hoover!

Anyway, I'm taking a break to tell you about our latest Challenge at Dream Valley which is Our Four-Legged Friends.

Our sponsor is the marvellous Crafty Ribbons so I hd to use ribbon on my card!!


I have used a very old, very cute pre-coloured image from Lili of the Valley called Patchwork Butterfly. It's now available as a digi stamp. The papers are also very old, and were by K & Co about 10 years ago!

I added some Purple satin ribbon to cover the join between the papers.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's Look For The Rainbows set.

Go and see the awesome cards my teamies have made, they will inspire you!

Stay safe and well, my lovelies, and thanks for looking.

love Mags B x

Comments

Such an adorable card Mags, love the little bunny. As for cleaning your craft room, I'm still looking at mine! LOL.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute Mags & such lovely colours. I hope you are enjoying your clearout, I hope it isn't a chore.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a cutie, and fab sentiment too!
Hope you made it through your tidy up, bet you discovered some goodies you'd forgotten about. I really REALLY need to do mine, the mess is kinda getting out of hand at the minute.
crafty-stamper said…
Hope you finished your clearout I started and now room looks worse than before???It's finding the time lol Love the cute image and colourful B.papers
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.