The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #69 Anything Christmas Goes.

Good morning! I hope you're all keeping safe and well at home, with plenty of time to do some stress-busting crafting!

It's a beautiful spring morning here in S-E Hertfordshire, so it seems a little odd to be thinking of Christmas! However, we have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy to keep you company during lockdown.

I have dug out a Concord & 9th Turnabout stamp to make a background, this is the Holly Berry Turnabout.


I used 3 shades of green ink and one of grey for the leaves, and 4 shades of red and orange inks for the berries. The gold-embossed sentiment is from an old stamp set by Lil' Inkers which is now out of print. The ribbon came from my stash.

Finally I added dots of Crystal Stickles on top of the berries.

Go and see my teamies' creations on the blog and be inspired!

Thanks for looking, and take care.

love, Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Another gorgeous Christmas card under your belt Mags. Keep safe & positive.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Ooooh your background stamping is just lovely Mags, and beautiful ribbon too! Happy Easter to you and your family x
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful Christmas card and festive paper
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.