My Time to Craft! #434 Summertime

Good morning, all! I hope you're all keeping safe and well. To inspire your crafting we have a new challenge at My Time to Craft. Our theme is Summertime. I hope some of you, at least, are enjoying sunshine: here in S-E Hertfordshire we have grey skies and a chilly breeze. And apparently storms are on the way for the weekend. Yep, that's the traditional British Summer!

However, we can always create something summery to brighten up a gloomy day!


The stamp is a very, very old one by Penny Black, and I love it! The papers are from my scraps drawer, the stripy background is glossy. I added a Grass Green Sway Peel-off by Love from Lizi to cover the edges between the two papers. The sentiment is from Lizi's Summer Fruits stamp set. Finally I added some Nuvo Drops.

Go and see my teamies' creations over on the blog, they are so summery and cheerful!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe.

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Such beautiful colours & style.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Lol no sign of summer weather here either Mags, hope it smartens up as I've next week booked off work! I always loved that Penny Black girl, you've coloured her perfectly!
scrappymo! said…
She is so sweet...this is a really pretty card!
A Beautiful and Summery card Mags, lovely colours too. We have sunshine with black clouds today, shall I leave the washing out or bring it in kind of day!
Take care
Faith x
Super cute & so summery
Love it!

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful colourful card and love the cute image -we had one of those storms today a 5 minute cloudburst with 2 actual claps of thunder and that was it lol
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.