My Time to Kraft! #435 Colouring on Kraft.

Yes, the new Challenge at My Time to Craft! is Colouring on Kraft.

I made an
Anniversary card with white heat-embossing and Prismacolour pencils.

This lovely bouquet image is Beautiful Bouquet: Ranunculus from WPlus9. So pretty! For bling I dotted quite a lot of Gold Coast Crystal Nuvo Drops around the bouquet.

My teamies have left a variety of lovely cards to showcase the technique, do go and see them!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well.

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Really pretty flowers and like your colouring of the image.i just cannot get on with pencils no matter how hard
I Try. Hugs Mrs A.
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is a real beauty Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A Very beautiful card Mags, love the kraft and white embossing, great colouring also.
Take care
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Ohh that's such a lovely card Mags, gorgeous stamp and your colouring looks fab against the Kraft :)
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful anniversary card love the embossed flowers and great colouring
Carol x
This is just gorgeous hun, love it!

Have a great Sunday
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx
Zoechaos said…
I just love this, the white embossing and beautiful pastel colours it's lovely. Thank you for your comments and yes I did think Mr Hamilton was just a little too eager my heart went our to Alex A. Enjoy your cricket when you get it x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.