My Time to Craft #447 Monochromatic Christmas

Evening, all! It's been a cold, dreich day, and I have been wrapping Christmas presents! With some music on in the background it's a very soothing activity. They will be delivered this weekend along with cards for the neighbours, and then all that remains is to shop for the Big Day. 

We will be on our own this year, which is sad, but we will be having facetime with the grandchildren, which is some consolation. I'd rather have a quiet Christmas this year, knowing I'll still be around to celebrate in style next year! 

Anyway, we have another Christmas challenge at My Time to Craft! which is Monochromatic Christmas. We're looking for shades of one colour on your creations! I went with blue.
The stamp, which is perfect for a slimline card, is a clear stamp by Woodware Craft Collection. I can't find them online - are they still in business? 

I heat embossed the outline onto watercolour card and painted the image. I layered it onto blue patterned paper and blue glitter cardstock and added splatters and some Nuvo drops.

Simples!

My teamies have left some beautiful creations on the blog, do go across and see!

Thanks for looking and stay safe and well.

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
A gorgeous card,love the design.xxx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so lovely & serene Mags. I will be on my Jack this year, first time in my life.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lori Kobular said…
I love all the blue on your card and that Noel looks amazing!
A stunning card Mags. Love those blues.
Yes Woodwear is still about, I have bought a couple in the last few months, from Craftstash and Julia Watts Crafts.
Keep safe
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.