My Time to Craft Christmas #13 Clean and Simple

Hello, my lovelies! I hope you're all looking forward to a great weekend. Our son will be visiting for a few days, as he has a hospital appointment in London, so when I did the weekly supermarket shop this morning I made sure to buy some BEER so that he and his Dad can bond over the football on Tuesday!

It seems quite strange that we are now halfway through the year. It'll be Christmas before we know it! To help ease the pressure we have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas and our theme is Clean and Simple: about two thirds of the card should be blank (technically known as 'white space' though it doesn't necessarily have to be white.) 

I made two cards to the same design.
and
I was originally going to inlay the green die-cut (an old Simon Says Stamp die) with the green, but decided they looked better without. I gold-embossed sentiments and added gems from my stash and they were done! 

If you need more details of what's considered 'Clean and Simple', check out this Glossary on the 'Less is More' Challenge blog. 

Go and see my teamies' elegant creations and have a go yourself! 

Thanks for looking and stay safe! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.