The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #99 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Yes, it's another Christmas card, this time for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

This card design is another of Alicia's 'Sheetload of Cards' - this one is for July 2021 and instructions can be found on Youtube Here. The front opens to show the space for a message like this:
I used papers and twine from my stash - I've used up quite a bit of my papers this year, but I still have so much more that I've been hoarding!!! 

Check out my teamies' cards and join in the Challenge - in 5 months' time Christmas will be over! Now, that's a scary thought! 

Look after yourselves, my lovelies! 

love Mags B x

Comments

This is gorgeous hun, love the fold!

Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.