CRAFT Challenge #408 Add a Charm.

Hiya! Our new Challenge at CRAFT Challenge is simply to Add a Charm to your creation.


This beautiful image is Ladybug Carnation from sponsor Sami Stamps.  I used papers by Nitwits called Bonnets'n'Bowties Too. The bakers twine and leaf charm are from stash. The sentiment is a die-cut, and I covered it with purple Spectrum Noir glitter pen.

Our gorgeous sponsor:

Sami Stamps (this links to the Etsy shop, the link above goes to their Blogspot site.)


Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

scrappymo! said…
This is a lovely image and you have made it up into such a pretty card.
I really like the wee ladybugs climbing on the flower and stem!
KraftyKoolKat said…
So pretty Mags. Love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
MaryH said…
This is such a pretty bloom and your shading is perfect. Love the tiny lady bug on the leaf, and the background papers look lovely with the style of the flower. I like the way you've used the tulip pattern with the dots pattern. Delightful way to display the charm. It's a very fresh & cheery card. TFS & Have a great weekend. Hugs
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful, I love your colours :) I haven't used my charms for ages, I'll have to look them out.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.