CRAFT Challenge #409 Create your own embellishment

Hi, guys! Our new theme at Craft Challenge is Create Your Own Embellishment!

For my card i used a lovely image by Sponsor Nikki Burnette, this is Adeline


I coloured her with Promarkers, I loved colouring the folds on her outfit, and added Wink of Stella to the butterflies' wings. I used punches by Woodware, which are many years old, to make the daisies: I punched the bottom layers from gingham papers and the top layers from plain pink papers (both of which were SNIPPETS) and then layered them and added gold stickles in the centres - those were my DIY embellishmants. The leaves are punched from a snippet of turquoise card. I also added a strip of white ribbon, too.

Our sponsor Nikki Burnette


Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I love how you have coloured her hair blue and matched it to the blue of her dress. I always shy away from doing hair in anything but bottle blond or brunette!! I'm so boring. Hugs Mrs A.
Darnell said…
This is so pretty, Mags! You've colored and decorated her beautifully with your snippets!! Hugs, Darnell
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so cute and pretty Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh what a fab image and such a pretty colour theme Mags.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.