My Time to Craft! #482 Thank you

 Good morning, all! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft! for your delectation and delight. Our theme this time is Thank you. It's always useful to have thank you cards on hand! 

 My first card is simply embossed.

I used Simon Says Stamp's Thankful Flowers stamp set and their Bold Thanks die. Both came in a card kit a couple of years ago but are still available in their website (if you can afford the extra 20% VAT that the UK Government now adds to everything.) I used gold embossing powder and gold mirror card and layered the image onto black and gold card. This is very much inspired by Amy R's series of Black, White and Gold cards - the link is to her playlist at Prairie, Paper and Ink on Youtube. 

 For my second card I used the Pinkfresh Studio Fuchsias washi tape and Matching Die for this card. They are part of the March 2022 release. I fell in love with this beautiful washi, it's even more gorgeous in real life than in a photo!
I added the tape to white card and used the die to cut the elements, then arranged them on a card panel.  The biggest image is raised on foam tape.  The Thanks die is the same as in my first card. 

 Check out my teamies' gorgeous creations for more inspiration! 

 Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! 

 love Mags B x


PS If any of you good people are following the latest class from Online Card Classes you'll notice that Kristina Werner (who is AWESOME) uses this stamp set on Day 3.  I made the card before the class started, but I'm very chuffed that she chose the same stamp for one of her cards!

Comments

Stunning creations Mags.
Faith x
María said…
Wow both cards are very elegant. I love the texture of the embossing powders on the first one. And those flowers on the second one are gorgeus. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.