My Time to Craft Christmas #35 Wreaths

 Good morning, all! Welcome to a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas! Our theme this time is Wreaths - not just standalone wreaths but wreaths on a door, wreaths on cute critters, any variation on the theme! I have made cards with standalone wreaths, though with different techniques.


For my first card I used a die from Tonic Studios that came with a magazine.  I cut it once in textured dark green card and once in lighter green mirror card.  I glued them down onto the die-cut base slightly offset. The silver metal snowflakes are table confetti, I added a few red nuvo drops and a bow.  Papers and ribbon are from my stash and the green striped paper is edged with Love from Lizi Sway peel-offs.


Card 2 is stamped.


I used the Every Good Thing layering stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio to stamp the base of the wreath in two colours.  I added tiny images of leaves, poinsettias and pinecones.  The sentiment is an old one by Clearly Besotted and the gold card and gingham papers are from stash.  Finally I added some Bright Gold Nuvo Drops.

Check out my teamies' creations for more examples to inspire you!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Both wreath-themed cards are elegant!!! So very lovely and rich in details! Excellent artistry, Mags!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.