The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #116

 

Hi there! We have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Yes, we're halfway through May, but we can make Christmas cards all year round!


I had a play with making a different fold for my card this time.  I cut off a section on the front of a side-folded card base in blue and added papers to the inside and outside.  The topper and sentiment, which both have gold foiling, were glued only to the front flap; the star is also gold foiled.

Everything came from a card kit that came with a magazine earlier this year.  It's a simple card, but the gold foiling gives it some pizzaz!

Check out the Challenge blog and my teamies' fab creations, they'll inspire you to join in!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

A Beautiful card, I feel I could be in the scene MAgs
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.