Katy watching cherry blossom



This was made for the two lovely ladies at my local card shop in Hoddesdon, Art and Craft - they don't have a website so I can't link.

When I bought a blue Woodware punch that makes 5 cherry blossoms in different sizes I was asked to bring something in to show them. Here it is!

Katy has been shopping at Art and Craft, Hoddesdon. She has stopped and put down her shopping bags to take a photo on her camera of a cherry tree, and a gust of wind is peppering her with lovely pink blossom.

The blossom at the left covers a smudge, but if you don't tell, I won't!

Materials: paper is from stash, card from my local shop

Stamp and punch are Woodware.

Coloured with felt tips

eta forgot to say - I embossed her in gold.

It's not the most elegant or sophisticated card, I know, but I had fun making it. Thanks for looking!

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Mags

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment .. .. the best part being it now leads me to yours!

What a great card you have made and posted here. Lovely layout and colours and I love all the blossom .. .. and I think you will find that we all hide our smudges one way or another LOL!!!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.