Copyright Piracy

Every crafter should read this. No, not just every crafter but every writer or artist or reader. It's about what Copyright REALLY means.

I know that none of you would ever, ever upload someone else's images, or books, or other creations. Let alone try to sell them as your own work!!! But a few very stupid people do, and there's a very nasty word for it:

PIRACY

I'm posting links on Facebook and LiveJournal to this moving post, not because I think for one moment that anyone I know would do such a wicked thing, but because I believe that word should be spread that this dishonest behaviour is, simply, wrong.

Grr!

Thanks very much for looking, m'dears!

luv, Mags xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.