Dream Valley Challenges #235 Autumn Colours

 Hello! Happy Monday! Yes, it's a Happy Monday because we have a new Challenge at Dream Valley! Our sponsor is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps and a lucky winner will be able to choose four of their fun digis!

I wasn't able to use any of the fab images we were given, because my new laptop has decided it won't talk to my printer, and unfortunately the lovely digi I chose is no longer available.


I love the Art Deco look of this stamp! I coloured it with Copics, then added double-sided tape to 3 of the edges and rubbed over some gilding flakes from Hobbycraft.  In the photo it looks mostly brown, but in real life there are hints of red, orange and gold, and there's a beautiful shine, too!

The background paper is an old Nitwits digi paper.  

I treated myself to a new set of pyjamas recently (you know your jim-jams are at the end of their life when the elastic gives way as you're climbing the stairs and the bottoms end up around your ankles.) I used one of the ribbon hanging loops for the ribbon and bow on my card. It was the perfect width.

Waste not, want not!

Go and see my teamies' beautiful creations, they are gorgeous!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe!

love Mags B x




Comments

Doreen said…
Such a pretty card,love the image.xxx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

A really lovely card.

A great image and I love the touch of sparkle.

Happy new jim jams!!! You made me smile describing your old ones LOL!!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx
cotnob said…
A super card Mags, a lovely image and pretty colours. Technology can be a right pain sometimes can't it! Great idea to use the ribbon loops, I often cut them out of new clothes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Very pretty Mags. Sorry to hear about your jim jams but at least something good came out of it. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Love your card Mags with it's pyjama ribbon LOL. The card is so pretty.
Keep safe
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card Mags, that's such a pretty image. Sitting here in my new PJs too!!
crafty-stamper said…
Love the beautiful art deco image and your pjs ribbon lol-these machines certainly have attitude-my printer acts like a spoilt teenager takes ages decideing whether to print and then throws it halfway across the room !!!
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.