My Time to Craft! #443 Halloween or Cats.

 Good morning! TGIF! Time for a new Challenge at My Time to Craft! Our theme is Halloween or   Cats. Not everyone celebrates Halloween, so you have a choice. 

I went with Cat using the fabulous Ephemera and papers from the September 2020 Super Card Kit by Love from Lizi. It's called 'Wonderland' and is all about Alice! As of today (16th October) there are still a few kits left!
This is the Cheshire Cat, of course - look at that grin! All the images are from the Ephemera pack. The sentiment says 'You are entirely BONKERS but I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are!' I love that!

I added Spectrum Noir sparkle to the flowers, and the shiny black hearts are also by Love from Lizi.

Check out my teamies' creations and be inspired to join in! Thanks for looking, and stay safe. 

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx
Hazel (Didos) said…
Ahhh this is brilliant, what a great make, I love your kitty, Hazel (Didos) x
Great card Mags. I also love the sentiment.
Faith x
This is great, love Alice one of my favourite stories/movies

Have a great weekend
Stay safe
Hugs Shell x
Lynne in NI said…
Lol, love it Mags! Brill sentiment too 😃

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.