My Time to Craft! #442 Autumnal Colours

 Hello, my lovelies! I hope you're all keeping well. We have grey skies and a lot of rain here in S-E Herts! I learned the hard way that my shoes have holes in them: my socks are dripping into the sink and my feet are cold!

To brighten the day we have a new challenge at My Time to Craft! and we'd like to see Autumnal Colours.  

We are also looking for Guest Designers so if you'd like to join us for a month, making something for 2 Challenges, check out the blog post for details. Our first Guest Designer is the lovely Hazel (Didos) she has made a gorgeous card!


I got out my Distress Inks and some watercolour paper for the background of my card and ink-smooshed in warm autumn colours.  Then I sprayed it with Perfect Pearls spray to give some shimmer.

The grass stems are die-cut from green mirri card using an old die-set by Concord & 9th called 'Layering Leaves'  Sadly, it no longer seems to be available on their website.  Finally I rounded the lower corners of my background and added it to a kraft card base.

Go and see what my teamies and Hazel have created to inspire you!

Thanks for looking, and take care.

love Mags B x



Comments

Doreen said…
A gorgeous card,love the colours.xxx
Love the green stems on the beautiful background Mags, a lovely card.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Hey Stranger! Hope all is good with you - thank you for the beautiful card you sent, I love it!
I love this one too, your background is absolutely gorgeous!
KraftyKoolKat said…
Awesome Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Hazel (Didos) said…
This is beautiful, what a great card, I love the colours you have gone for, Love Hazel xx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful love the grass stems against the inky background
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.