Dream Valley#264 More than One Fold

 

Good morning! I hope you all had a good weekend. Ours was a wee bit breezy as 3 storms crossed the UK but everything seems calmer this morning. It's a good time to take a look at our new Challenge at Dream Valley which is to use More Than One Fold on your creation. 

Our sponsor is Morgan's Art World and I used a cute image from the Garden 9 set.  I made a Gatefold card.


I used pearlised papers from an old paper pad by First Edition.  The belly band is vellum, the ornate label is by Spellbinders, and the scalloped sentiment label came with a kit by Love from Lizi.

Now for the inside:

I did no-line colouring on the cute mushroom house using Copics.  The gold-embossed sentiment is also from an old Love from Lizi kit.

I needed a 'New Home' card for a friend who is moving in March, so I was very pleased to use this sweet image!

Take a look at what my teamies' have done, they have been very inventive with their card folds!

Thanks for looking and have a good week.

love Mags B x

Comments

A lovely new home card Mags and something different too.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.