My Time to Craft Christmas #28 Nativity

 

Hi there from a cold, grey, damp, dreicht Hertfordshire! Perfect weather for making Christmas cards! Our new theme at My Time to Craft Christmas is Nativity.

I have perhaps stretched the Challenge a wee bit, because my cards feature a children's Nativity Play rather than the Nativity itself, but I so love these images by Lili of the Valley.  The link is to a page with a whole set of these cute digi stamps.







I used papers and sentiment banners from my stash, and added tiny star peel-offs by Love From Lizi. 

My teamies have made some beautiful Nativity cards, check out the variety!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

What delightful and beautiful cards Mags. Love the stamps.
Faith x
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: LOVE these 2 cards! I really enjoyed that you went this direction. It shows that there is more diversity to this theme. The stamps are absolutely charming! It also reminds me of the countless childhood Sunday School Christmas Programs that I sang in and sometimes acted in. Your cards are adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.