The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #110 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Hi! I hope you're all keeping well.  I have slowly been getting back into the swing of things after the past 2 years and now the Toddler Group at my Church is opening on a Tuesday as well as a Wednesday.  I really enjoy it, I missed seeing my friends in real life - Zoom is fine in its way, but it's not the same!

Anyway, you're here for our new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and not my wittering!  

I coloured and fussy cut a poinsettia stamp by Penny Black twice.  I cut one image in half and added the other on top with foam tape.  The leaves are made with an old Spellbinders Foliage die.  The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions.  Finally I added stickles to the centre of the flower.

A clean and simple card suitable for a bloke, I think.  Check out the challenge blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Yes! good to be getting something like normal again. I think this card is so very pretty and the sentiment is so right for families apart.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.