My Time to Craft #484 Fruit

 Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing not to add tomatoes to a fruit salad.

Good morning! Yes, our new theme at My Time to Craft! is Fruit.  Oranges, lemons, strawberries, melons, kiwis, pineapples, pears, grapes, mangoes... So yummy!

The June kit by Love from Lizi includes some fab melon paper and a cut-apart, so I used those for my first card.


I used pale blue pearlescent card as my mats and added some blue Nuvo drops as decoration.  I think it looks very refreshing for a hot day!

My second card is made with one of my favourite stamps by Simon Says Stamp, the 'One Cool Pineapple' set, which I'm very sorry to say is no longer available.  Chiz.


The background paper is from stash, and the fruit bling is from the June '22 kit by Love from Lizi.  The cool shades came with the stamp set, I embossed and fussy cut them and glued them in place.

Check out the fruity cards that my teamies have made to inspire you!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

María said…
These cards are super fun and perfect for the summer. I love the papers you've chosen and that pineapple stamp is awesome. Hugs, María.
Becca Sadler said…
These fruity cards are marvelous and so very yummy looking! Fresh and summery too! Excellent!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.