My Time to Craft Christmas #36 Candle/s or Lantern/s

Hello! I hope you're all keeping well and finding time to craft.  Even in the summer I make Christmas cards, it saves so much wear and tear on the nerves in December! To inspire you to do the same we have a new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas where our theme is Candles or Lanterns.  

My first card uses an old die by Tattered Lace which I think came with a magazine.  It took several passes with a shim to cut it - my dear old Cuttlebug's life is drawing peacefully to its close.  But it's so gorgeous it was worth the hassle!


The background is a speciality paper from Tonic Studios which seems to be out of print.  I added a silver mirror border, and the card base is made from the same blue card that I used to back the die-cut.  The silver-embossed sentiment is by Taylored Expressions.

My second card is heat-embossed in gold, with a gold mat on a 5x7 card.  The image is by Woodware but unfortunately it's also out of print.  


Check out more inspiration from my talented teamies on the Challenge Blog!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
These are both incredible candle/lantern themed Christmas cards, teamie!! Outstanding craftsmanship!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.