Dream Valley Challenges #278 Autumn Colours

Good afternoon, all.  It's a sad day, saying goodbye to the Queen.  She has been a constant for my entire life.  I have also been remembering my own parents and grandparents, as I'm sure many others have done, too.  However, life does go on, and being creative, whether crafting or cooking, has always been a comfort in stressful times.

So, we're back to normal with a new challenge at Dream Valley, where our theme is Autumn Colours.  Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter, whose images are so adorable.  I made my card before going on holiday a fortnight ago, so instead of the gorgeous image that the DT were kindly given I used another, equally gorgeous image: Autumn is Coming.

I love this image, the little girl is having so much fun throwing autumn leaves into the air!

I used papers from my stash for the background and to die-cut the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves.  The wooden flowers are from stash, with pearly Nuvo drops in the centres.  The sentiment is from an old stamp set by Love from Lizi.

Check out the blog for more gorgeous autumn colours and join in!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.