The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #124 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Afternoon, all! I hope your week is going well and that you have time to craft.  Especially if you make Christmas/Winter cards - there's no time like the present for getting a satisfying stack of cards readybefore the panic sets in around 1st December!!

Yes, we have another Challenge at The Holly and Ivy to entertain you.


I am once again concentrating on using up my paper pads, and one of the best resources I've found is Jess Crafts on Youtube.  She also has a blog with templates, and this card uses a template from her section on using up a paper pad.  The snowglobe sticker is also from my stash, and the sentiment is from the Winter scripty sentiments stamp set by Lawn Fawn.

Check out our challenge blog and use up those patterned papers! Then you'll have room to store new ones!!

Thanks for looking and keep smiling.

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.