Dream Valley Challenge - Just For men



Look who's sponsoring Dream Valley Challenges this fortnight! It's Bugaboo Digi Stamps! A lucky winner will get $21 to spend in their online store! So get crafting your card, layout, altered item - whatever strikes your fancy as long as it follows the theme Just For Men

If anyone wants to 'try before you buy' there's always a 'Friday Freebie' available on the Bugaboo website, too.



Here's what I did. This groovy dude has been hanging about on my laptop for quite a while - isn't he cute (in a totally Goth way, man!)?

I used the current sketch at Sketch and Stash and used papers from a Bo Bunny pad, called 'Blast Off' that I got last year. The stars were cut from a scrap of holographic gold card using an X-Cut die. I also used my faithful old Martha Stewart zig-zag punch.

The ribbon and gems are from stash I'm trying very hard to use up my stash and not buy anything new - I haven't any room for anything new!!!!

I can't list the Spectrum Noirs I used, because the list has gone AWOL! The guitar has been covered with Glossy Accents.

So that's it. Go over to Dream Valley and have a look at the great cards the talented DT has made, many using some very funny Bugaboo images and sentiments!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Anonymous said…
Brilliant card. And good luck with that 'not buying any new stash' vow. Mine lasted all of a day and then I saw something I really, really needed, ha ha. xx
mags said…
Great card. Love it.
Mags
x
coops said…
brilliant male card mags.the image is fab and i love your design :D

xx coops xx
Khristen said…
Oh, I am on the "use up my stash" boat...which makes it hard when I get my monthly kit from Scraptastic Club!! I can't turn down one of their kits for some reason, and it makes it really hard to use what I already have!! I love this image, you did a great job with the coloring. The papers are perfect :)

xx
Khristen
CarysL said…
Great card, really love it! I find that males are the hardest people to make cards for! Really love the papers you've used! :) x
Evelina Wikberg said…
Such a cool image. I just adore Bo Bunny papers! I used similar ones too for my card. Thay are so cool. Have a great week. Eva x
Mel said…
Stuuning card honey!
The wee image is just perfectly Goth lol! And paper are fab!
I said I wasn't going buy anything new until I started using up my stash too ............ didnt work out! Hubby took me to a craft shop at weekend and well I went a bit mad lol! Tho it was dies and cards I mostly got, so maybe it doesn't count lol!
Hugs M xxx
Kat said…
Great male card Mags. Love that image!

I notice you said you had no room for any new stash - bad news you won some Whiff of Joy stamps on my blog!! If you email me your details I'll get them in the post to you.

Kat xx
Unknown said…
Great male card, lovely & bright too. x
Lynne in NI said…
COOL card Mags (or maybe its not 'cool' to say 'cool' anymore LOL!)
Congrats on your win!
Donna said…
This is such a fun card Mags, I love this lil rocker and your fab choice of papers, a really cool card :) Donna ♥ x
Annie said…
what a fabulous guy card Mags, love the papers and that cute chap!
hugs, annie x
Rachel x said…
Great card, Mags, and great image!! Isn't that zig zag punch a lifesaver for male cards when the usual doily and lacy punches just won't quite work?!lol
Good luck with the not buying more stash thing... I'm trying too as I am drowning in craft stuff... not really working, though!! :S
hugs, Rachel x
coldwaters2 said…
Lol, oh Mags what a fun image, loving the colours and design, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x
Jules said…
Hi Mags

A fab, fun image .. .. he somehow looks like he might be seeing stars!!!! LOL!!!

Great layout and I love the guitar!

Love Jules xx
Doreen said…
fabulous card.
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Doreen xx
Anonymous said…
how fun is this, love this rocking dude!
Michelle Short said…
Great card, what a fab image!

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
Michelle x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.