Steampunk Birthday!



This is the card I made for ye Olde Manne's birthday. He does not do cute, or flowers, or bling, or ribbon!

The image is by Whimsy Stamps and I used brown memento ink to stamp it. The background paper is a scrap by Kay and Co. I used a Tim Holtz die for the cogs, which are made with another snippet, and distressed with Vintage Photo ink. He really likes it!!! And I'm rather chuffed at how it turned out, too!

My, it's cold! I hope you're all wrapping up warm. Be careful on those slippery roads! My neighbour's son took the corner into our cul-de-sac a bit too fast and began sliding sideways - luckily he straightened up before clipping any parked cars! My heart was in my mouth!!

Thanks for looking, and stay warm!

love Mags B x

Comments

coops said…
stunning steampunk card mags.fab image and i love the cogs :D

xx coops xx
melsanford said…
Fab card - fab image! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Anonymous said…
OH Loving this steampunk card! too cool!!! I am seeing a lot more of this kind of thing and I am just loving it especially for guy cards!
Lynne in NI said…
Cool card, love your image and cogs too. Ye Olde Men are soooo hard to make cards for, bet he loved this!
Sarn said…
Fab steampunk card. You really made it work. x
Donna said…
Brilliant card Mags, love the vintage feel and the fab image...just perfick for your hubby I'd say :) Donna ♥ x
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags this is totally FAB, I love the vintage look, the image, design and colours are terrific.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Shelby said…
So cool! Love these vintage tones and the gears are wonderful.

Shelby
Lynsey said…
Hi Mags, this is a fab steampunk card! Love this style!
Hugs Lynsey x
great man card,super image,very stylish.janex
Mel said…
Ohhhh I love this!
The image is perfect blokey and all the colour pallet is the perfect steampunky balance I love!!
Hugs M xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.