Dream Valley DT Challenge #80 Say it with Words

Ooops! I'm so sorry, chaps, I'm a little late with my DT cards for Dream Valley

It's a slightly different challenge this time: Say it with Words - in other words, we'd like to see words or a sentiment on your creation (remember, it doesn't have to be a card!)

Our fab sponsor is Crafty Sentiments and a lucky winner will win 3 digis! Go and have a look at the shop, they don't just sell digis, they have all kinds of crafty stuff!

I used the Black and White Sentiments Set 1 to make some 4x4 inch notelets.


The bases are white Centura Pearl. I made a template out of scrap card and marked on the front of each card where the Spellbinders circle die should go. Then I cut out all the sentiments with the same die and used foam pads to stick them on the inside of the card, through the hole.

I used the same die and a wider scalloped circle die to make the border, using spotted paper from a Raspberry Road stack that was another magazine freebie.

Finally I tied some red grosgrain ribbon by Dovecraft round the cards and anchored it with a glue dot under the knot.

I'm rather pleased with them, though they were a bit fiddly to put together!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! I was at a wedding Service on Saturday, which was absolutely lovely, and yesterday our Easter Service was also lovely! Lots of terrific songs!!!

Go and see the great variations on the theme of Say it with Words that my teamies have made here and get cracking with your sentiments!

Have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

These are fab notelets, lots of work, I can see, but so worth it.
Love these hun, great idea!
Hugs Shell xx
mags said…
These are lovely Mags. Love the design, simple but very effective.
Mags
x
Lynne in NI said…
These are great Mags - they'd make a fab Xmas gift :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.