The Squirrel and the Fox DT Challenge #68 Use a Die or punch

Good morning, all! Happy Easter!

It's time for another challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox! We'd like you to dig out your Dies and/or Punches.

Our sponsor is the amazing Kenny K. A lucky winner will be able to choose 5 digis - what a great prize! So get punching and die-cutting and enter the Challenge - you gotta be in it to win it!!


This fabulous image by Kenny K is 'Supermom' and I made the card for a very special friend who is definitely a Supermom! I used Spectrum Noirs to colour her - I've been practising with my Speccies, following the video tutorials on the Spectrum Noir website, which is a very useful resource.

All the papers are from my 'free with magazines' stash. I used 1 Spellbinders label die; 1 Martha Stewart border punch; 2 Retro flower punches (E K Success and Tonic); and 1 Woodware punch for the leaves.

The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley. The gems are from Hobbycraft.

Go and see how creative my teamies have been with their punches and dies, and join in the fun! But please note what punches or dies you've used in your post, because some of us don't have the same keen eyesight we had when we were younger lol!

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend, with maybe a little bit of chocolate!

love, Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the image,great design.xxx
mags said…
A lovely card Mags. Super image and love all the dies you have used. I have a box of free magazine papers too. The amount I have never seems to go down though lol.
Mags
x
Lynsey said…
Hi Mags, what a lovely card with a such a pretty layout.
Hugs Lynsey x
coops said…
so stunning mags.i love your super mom image and gorgeous papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx
Great card hun, love the layers & papers you have used
Hugs Shell xx
Jess said…
Cute card! Love that fun image!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.