2 Sympathy Cards :(

Sadly I have had to make two more Sympathy cards, both for two lovely ladies at Church.


It's very simply made, with some paper from a Papermania Capsule Collection called 'Heather' as a background. The diecuts are by Tattered Lace and came with the 2nd edition of the Tattered Lace Magazine, and I used White Centura Pearl to cut them. They are glued directly onto the purple paper.

I cut and embossed a frame, which is on foam pads, and so is the Spellbinders Tag. I added 2 small gems, coloured purple with a Promarker, and the bow is made with ribbon from stash.

The second is smaller, made with Spellbinders Labels One dies.


Again I used paper from the same pack, but used the Spellbinders/Our Daily Bread Quatrefoil die. The label is from the Parisian Accents set, and has little gems also coloured with a purple Promarker. The ribbon (which is purple irl) is from my stash. Again the frame is embossed and raised on foam pads.

Unfortunately I can't recall where the sentiments are from.

Happily, I have some birthday cards waiting to be blogged just as soon as they reach their new homes! So I hope I'll see you all tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x


Comments

mags said…
Always difficult cards to make Mags but these are beautiful.
Mags
x
happyglitzygirl said…
Beautiful cards, it's always sad to have to use them, isn't it....blessings Hilde
happyglitzygirl said…
Hi Mags, we DT together on the Squirrel and the Fox, just wondering if you are able to fit in another DT committment? I have a position for you if you are....
Blessings Hilde
Beautiful beautiful cards, I would have thought they were very well received.
coops said…
such hard cards to mage mags but your designs are so beautiful.

x coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.