Thinking of you.

It's been quite a sad year so far, with several Sympathy cards made for friends.


I'm sorry the photo is a bit naff, it's been a very overcast day and the light is pretty bad!

The paper is from a 'Webster's Pages' stack, one of the many magazine freebies I'm trying to use up. The card base and die-cuts are done in white Centura Pearl, which has a lovely subtle sheen. I used Spellbinders: the label is from the A2 Filigree Delight set, and I added 2 small pearls; and the corner is from Parisian Accents.

I silver embossed the sentiment, which is by Penny Black.

A very simple card - but my craft hovel is a disaster! Boxes of paper pads, several Spellbinders packets, my Grand Calibur and all its plates, left-over bits of card.... You name it, it's there on the bed!!! After we've eaten I'll be tidying up!

Thanks for looking, my lovelies! I will be back tomorrow with my DT cards for The Squirrel and the Fox and Dream Valley

I hope you're having a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

mags said…
These are always difficult cards to make but this is beautiful.
mags
x
coops said…
beautiful card mags.gorgeous delicate design.

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.