Dream Valley Challenges #227 Summer Colours.

Well, wouldn't you know it! Our new Challenge at Dream Valley is Summer Colours just when the weather has changed from hot and sunny to cold and rainy! Time to stay indoors and craft, I think!

Our Sponsor this fortnight is Crafty Sentiments and the DT recived some of their lovely digi stamps to use in our Challenge. I used Looking Up which is so cute!


My papers are from a very old Papermania pad. I used a Spellbinders' Captivating Squares die (now out of print) for the image mat, and an old My Favorite Things 'Plentiful Petals' die for the flower.

I edged the green paper with a ribbon from my stash, and also a Jade Green Glitter peel-offs by Love from Lizi. The sentiment die is the Simon Says Stamp Bold Hello die.

Go and see my teamies' bright and cheerful creations and join in the summer fun!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe.

love Mags B x

Comments

A Darling image and a wonderful card Mags
Take care
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Love the cute image and B,papers
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute & colourful Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Super cute make hun, love the bright colours

Hope you're staying safe
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.