The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #74 Anything Christmas Goes.

Good morning! I hope you're all keeping safe and well. We have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge to take your mind off the stresses of lockdown.

I must admit, I've rather lost my cardmaking mojo recently. Whenever that happens I have a sort through some of my craft stash, and usually that sparks a bit of creativity.

This time I was sorting my Christmas papers and found a very, very old Papermania pad that includes red and gold papers that made me think of opulent Victorian decorations. I dug out a vintage-style rubber stamp from Stempelglede and gold-embossed it.


I layered the image and background paper on some dull gold paper from my stash.

The glitter snowflakes are cut with a die from the sadly-missed Whiff of Joy. I edged the gold paper strip with Peel Offs by Love from Lizi.

I think it turned out ok!

Check out the Challenge blog for some fabulous inspiration from my teamies!

Thanks for looking, and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

I agree about the opulent, this is fabulous Mags.
Take care
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is a real beauty Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful Christmas card and love the image
Carol x
Aww, this is so lovely Mags! No loss of mojo obvious here! Gorgeous stamp and beautiful card design. Was just stopping in quickly tonight, because I'm meant to be doing something else! But couldn't resist a couple of extra comments, so many gorgeous makes hun! Need to stop back again when I've a bit more time! Hugs, Wends xoxo
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful stamp and lovely designed card.xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.