Dream Valley Challenges #228 All Occasions.

This Challenge will last until July 25th.

Oops, I did it again! I lost track of the days and I'm late with my DT post for Dream Valley. Sorry!

Our new theme is All Occasions and I've made a retirement card, using Teddy's World Digi Stamp 2 by our lovely sponsor, Morgan's Art World. This cutie is perfect for a gardener with three grandchildren!


I used papers from the good old Snippets Drawer and edged the floral strip with Grass Green Mirror Sway Peel-off stickers by Love from Lizi. (Her peel-offs are addictive! And so pretty!) I added Spectrum Noir Sparkle to the cup and also the flowers on the watering can.

The sentiment is a very old clear stamp from Lili of the Valley who now have their gorgeous images available as digis. This one, sadly, is out of print. Finally I added Nuvo drops in Navy Blue.

You have until July 25th to join in with your All Occasions creation (it doesn't have to be a card!) - pop over to the Challenge Blog to see how my teamies have used the gorgeous images we were so kindly given.

Thanks for looking, and stay safe.

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Love this cute image. A shame it is out of print now. Hugs Mrs A.
A Great image for a retirement card, so relaxing as are your colour choices.
Take care
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Really lovely creation Mags. Hard day for me today, it is 4 years since I lost Tony. Where did that time go?
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.