Dream Valley Challenges #231 No Squares or Rwxtangles

 

Good afternoon, my dearios! 

We're starting the week with a new Challenge from Dream Valley and our new theme is No Squares or Rectangles. Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter. One lucky winner will be able to choose 3 of their gorgeous digis as a prize! 

I have made a rocker card, using dies from Spellbinders. I made sure that my largest die wasn't too wide to fit into a 6" envelope! Go on, ask me why lol!
This adorable image is Teamwork - the pandas are so cute! 

I used Tonic Studios Fresh Mint pearlescent card for the cardbase, and the paper is from my stash. The gold-embossed sentiment is by Love from Lizi. I embellished the image mat with Gold Coast Nuvo Drops. 

Do go and see my teamies' creations, they have been so inventive in making shaped cards that aren't squares or rectangles! 

Thanks for looking, and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,such a cute image.xxx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is adorable Mags. Yes I have made cards before then found they will not fit in a decent size envelope. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful rocker card and love the cute pandas
Carol x
Liz said…
Super rocker card, I love the adorable image.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, wishing your son a speedy recovery. xx
An adorable rocker card Mags, such a pretty colour combo.
Faith x
Love this image hun, so cute! & your rocker card is perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.